Conditions of payment
Use of our services
Do not use the services improperly. Do not interfere or try to access them by any other method than the interface and instructions that RACSA offers. RACSA is entitled to suspend or stop providing our services if you fail to comply with our conditions or for legal investigations on its conduct on the Internet, whether in our services or other providers. This could cause our right to disable your account and eventually initiate the corresponding legal processes.
The use of our services does not grant intellectual property rights over our interfaces or content that you access. Nor does it grant you the right to use the brand or logo. Do not remove, hide or modify any legal notice displayed in our services or with them.
Some of our services are available on mobile devices. Do not use these services in a way that may distract you and prevent you from complying with traffic or safety laws.
It is necessary to create an access account in order to use some of our services. You could create your own account. If you use a RACSA account assigned by an administrator, different or additional conditions may apply and your administrator can access or disable your account.
To protect your account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that is developed in your account or through it. Try not to reuse your account password in third-party applications.
Modification and cancellation of our services
We continuously change and improve our services, so we can add or remove features or features, and also suspend or interrupt a service in its entirety.
You could stop using our services at any time, although we would regret that you did. In this case, we would like to know your reasons, please inform us.
You are the owner of your data and to preserve your access to such data is a part of our legal obligations. If we cancel a service, and whenever reasonably possible, we will notify you in advance, and we will provide you with the possibility of obtaining information.
Policies for online payment
The following are the terms and conditions under which the online payment service will be governed, for this RACSA provides the virtual agency technology platform in order to offer this service. The service is intended for customers who wish to make payments through our virtual agency.
- The USER declares and guarantees that he is legally capable of carrying out the procedure and that he is authorized to make use of it. Seizure, declares to know and accept all the conditions, obligations, terms and requirements set forth in these policies, whose use implies their legal acceptance.
- It is clarified that the use of any of the services provided by RACSA through the online payment service will not have a cost for the USER, the costs assumed by the USER are determined by the bank for which the transactions are carried out, whose rates are USER accepts.
- The USER will maintain the cost of the equipment and communication services necessary to use the online payment. RACSA will not be responsible for the availability, nor the confidentiality of said equipment or the communication services used.
- RACSA will not be responsible for the improper use of this service, it is the responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of their passwords or other credentials granted by banking entities for online transactions.
- It is the user’s responsibility to provide truthful, complete and correct information. RACSA is not responsible for errors or falsehoods in the information provided by the USER. Any falsehood will entitle RACSA to have concluded that, without responsibility of any kind, immediately, the supply of services offered here.
- RACSA is not responsible in the event that the online payment is impossible for reasons attributable only to the USER, events such as, but not limited to: accounts seized, or closed after the beginning of the relationship between parties, insufficiency of funds in their accounts or due to incorrect operation of the system or damage to the communication systems, or others that are out of control that have not been caused by RACSA.
- RACSA does not store or store a record of the number of credit and debit cards used to make payments through services available on the Internet.
- It is understood that RACSA at any time can cancel modify, or add the terms and conditions established here, through notice through its website, services “online payment” in this sense the user to enter, or to print receipt of payment, or select the transaction through a financial institution to make the payment, expressly accepts the terms and conditions contained herein
Products and services that will be invoiced through the payment gateway on the new RACSA web page
- VID – Interdata
- Video surveillance