Communicate with your customers 24/7
Send text messages (SMS) in a personalized and massive way, making use of your organization databases, keeping your clients close in an agile, fast and economic way.
- Global communication solution, designed according to the requirements of your organization.
- Added value for customer service value by sending direct text messages.
- Effective communication at low cost.
- Send SMS to all mobile service operators.
- Campaign effectiveness reports generation.
- Greater competitiveness in the streamlining of procedures.
- Personalized messages to your customers.
- SMS 24/7.
- High availability of the service.
- Total security in handling and sending information.
- Schedule or instant SMS.
- SMS reception within the national and international network.
- Easy to add SMS bags for your respective shipment.
- Effective communication at low cost.
- Stability of the solution.
Service that allows the customer to make and receive calls through an IP fixed telephone terminal, of the Mittel brand with models 5320,5324 and 5330 (see details of features in the annex), IP telephony is provided to any place with access telephone national or international, allowing communication by different means of connection (VPN or internet) of the client’s facilities to the RACSA telephone platform, achieving the termination of calls to cell phones or landlines of citizens.
SIP TRUNK RACSA: It is the telephone communication link Via SIP protocol (Session Initiation Protocol) through the RACSA platform for clients that require communication via Internet protocol. The solution consists of channels or means of arrival and packages of fixed and mobile minutes. The service allows the customer to process their voice calls through data platforms. RACSA offers bags of unlimited minutes and ranges from 3,000 minutes to 400,000 fixed and mobile minutes, including On Net and Off Net minutes in a single bag, with prices from ¢ 7.6 the fixed minute and up to ¢ 25 the minute mobile.
- It provides high standards of safety, reliability and quality of service.
- Allows excelling hardware managed services.
- It offers a robust infrastructure.
- Enables automatic and geographically distant redundant switching.
- Provides 24/7 security and technology support.
- Qualified and specialized technical support 24/7.
- Significant savings in traffic, it offers more attractive minute packages and adjusted to their real monthly consumption.
- Deliver a scalable solution according to your needs.
- It allows to convergence and integrate your current organization infrastructure without having to invest additional funds.
- We innovate with cutting-edge technology, helping the digitalization of society with specialized solutions.
MAIN CONTACT CENTER
Toll Free number: 1406
RACSA Provides bags of unlimited minutes and ranges from 3,000 minutes to 400,000 minutes. Fixed and mobile that give you minutes. Network and Night Network in a single bag, with prices from ¢ 7.6 to ¢ 25. The number 4060-0404 / 2287-0404. International telephony is done in your quote, request it through a commercial advisor at 4060-0601 / 2287-0601. More details about rates on this link
Installation or activation conditions
The Client, if necessary, must cancel a line item for the installation of services, or activation of telecommunications plans that will be canceled at the time of subscribing each Annex. In the event that the Customer desists from the contracted service, he may request RACSA to cancel the installation order, or activate the service and refund the installation amount paid for said service and, where appropriate, return the the acquired equipment, empowering RACSA to reimburse costs incurred such as misuse of equipment, configuration, licensing, among others; which will be debited from the guarantee. The installation of the data service will be coordinated in the RACSA schedule, informing the client in advance by e-mail, the names of the RACSA personnel, which must be duly identified.
The cost of installation of the telephony, is in the amount of $ 50 dollars only once.
Installation of IP telephone service
For the connection and transfer of services should not exceed 6 business days, when there is infrastructure available, in the case of no immediate availability of infrastructure, the deadline should not exceed 24 business days and when infrastructure expansion or construction is required of optical fiber, this term should not exceed 40 business days.
Likewise, when the Client requests the withdrawal of his service, RACSA must refund, in three business days after the end of the contractual relationship, the balance of the deposit, as long as he has canceled his telephone bill and has no outstanding debts, otherwise, the guarantee deposit will be applied to them and the remainder will be returned. Additional charge for reconnection of $ 50.
The IP telephony infrastructure service, the replacement cost, is $ 50 per terminal, in case of loss, loss or theft. The replacement price of the routers is $ 2,000 and the switches are $ 1,000 dollars.
The terminal costs are between the range of 3 and 7 dollars per unit.
VPN link service
The parties agree that RACSA, as a telecommunications company, is authorized to change the specifications of its equipment, in order to follow the defined standards, by the global entities in charge.
INFRUCTUOUS DEPARTURES: In those cases in which the second visit due to breakdown reported by the client merits the displacement of RACSA’s technical personnel to the client’s facilities and it is ascertained that it originated in reasons attributable to the client, The parties agree that RACSA may charge the cost of the false exit, for an estimated amount of US $ 100.00 (One hundred dollars exact). Said charge will be made effective on the following invoice, on the date of occurrence of the event, after checking it.
Request for specific numbers
The CLIENT may request the activation and deactivation of other information services, content, facilities, such as, services 900, 905, 800 through an express request, among other contents which will be indicated on the web page, this through the means provided. by the operator (front of customer service), for which you must request and sign the respective subscription receipt.
All the information regarding the existing plans, restrictions, facilities, price, may be consulted by the CLIENTS through the business contact center at number 4060-0601 Tele-management for customer service 1406, Faults at telephone number 2287-0404, or to email@example.com or any other point authorized by it, which are presented on the website www.racsa.co.cr. The prices are remitted in the offer to the client.
Transfer of services
The Client may transfer his services or telecommunications solutions to a third party, for which he must complete and subscribe the form provided for that purpose in the IP Telephony Annex and comply with the established requirements. Upon transfer of the guarantee deposit, you must return the original client and request the new deposit from the interested third party. Likewise, it states that it is aware that the service object of the transfer may have pending billing charges, for which reason it assumes responsibility for its payment, at the moment of signing the transfer.
Any change in the price will be informed to the user one month in advance and will be duly published on the website.
RACSA may request the CLIENT to pay a security deposit for the provision of the service, which will be $ 250 for telephone services.
MAP OF COVERAGE
COVERAGE AREAS RACSA´S NETWORK
Province of Alajuela
Province of Heredia
|Santo Domingo||Santo Domingo|
Province of Cartago
Provincie of San Jose
San Francisco de Dos Ríos
Mata de Plátano
Montes de Oca
Communication equipment such as routers, the models are ISR 422, Series ISR 1000, Series ISR 800 which are focused on small companies
- Hardware features
- Cisco IOS XE operating system
- Form factor of 1 or 2 rack units
- Up to 2 Gbps of performance
- Up to 3 slots for network interface modules
- Up to 2 slots for service modules
- Up to 4 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Integrated services modules with CPU up to 8 core
SOFTWARE CHARACTERISTICS OF LICENSES
- Cisco Application Experience (AX) includes intelligent route control, WAN optimization and cache intelligence
- The voice license includes CallManager Express (CME), Survivable Remote Site
- Telephony (SRST) and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- The security license includes firewall, intrusion prevention system (IPS) and VPN
- Performance license increases platform performance
The schitches are the Catalyst 3560-CX and Catalyst 2960-CX models. 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 x 1 GE copper uplinks, 2 x 1 GE SFP uplinks, IP Base (IP services with RTU license), PoE support + up to 240 W PoE budget, Enhanced limited lifetime warranty ( E-LLW)
RENT OF TERMINALS
RACSA provides telephone services under leasing of the Mittel brand, in the 3 models such as the basic 5320, intermediate 5324 and advanced 5330, in a proprietary platform. The lease price is $ 5, $ 7 and $ 10 per IP phone per month.
The virtual exchange for lease for a maximum of 150 users, has a price of $ 25 per month per unit.
The virtual central consists of configuring a set of telephone extensions, within the same or different zone, with functions, within the RACSA cloud.
The price for installation of the telephone service is $ 50 once, at the beginning of the commercial relationship and in the case of a request for reinstallation due to permanent disconnection. In relation to the guarantee deposit, RACSA may request the CLIENT to pay for the service, the amount of which will depend on the type of service, solution or package, in the case of telephony, an amount of 250 dollars is charged once, the which would be reimbursed when the client wishes to withdraw from the service.
Enter what indicated in the contacts of the main page.
MAIN CONTACT CENTER
Toll Free number: 1406